Frequently Asked Questions
Molzen Corbin is currently working on the design of the rehabilitation of the interceptor and the required flood hazard mitigation measures. The existing interceptor will be rehabilitated using trenchless construction methods to limit the impact of construction activities to the community. Select locations are being slightly relocated to offset the interceptor further away from the river. Initial field work is being conducted by Molzen Corbin and specialty consultants to assess the required rehabilitation of the interceptor, subsurface soil conditions, locate existing underground utilities, establish easements for construction and maintenance of the existing and relocated interceptor, and topographic survey of sites where new facilities are being constructed.
FIELD WORK SCHEDULE
- Closed Circuit Television Sewer Inspections: May 7-18, 2018
- Geotechnical Engineering Soil Bores: May 21-25, 2018
- Subsurface Utility Engineering: May 21-25, 2018
- Manhole Condition Survey: June 2018
- Site Topography Surveys: July 2018